Inland Daily Bulletin: Dj to see in Rancho Cucamonga Ca

Next morning I wake up at my parents house in Rancho Cucamogna, California after a night of partying at the Nocturnal Festival and being onstage with legend Dj Craze. My Mom says my Goodfellas night is featured in the Daily Bulletin's Friday paper. She goes to look for Fridays paper. Damn. I was in last months papper too. When does the fame come into play?

I had to scan and post. Here it is:
However, I start at 9pm. I also play Jazz,Classic Rock,Metal,Club,80's,Punk,Reggae
Come down to Goodfellas and check it out yourself.
(Click for full View)
daily bulletin i.e. socal 909 newspaper to do list club bar pub club music live dj dive gig party sex drugs rave crazygabe.dj dj crazy gabe goodfellas cucamonga inland empire
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment