Scratch Serato with Turntable or Cdj?



Turntable:
I find it very hard to deal with turntables.
The serato record has to be clean and free of scratches.
You have to be very careful of the needle.
Static collects on the needle.
You have to watch out nothing snags onto the arm to break it off.
Turntables have a warmer scratching sound.

Now..........

Cdj's:
Plug it in and pop in the serato Cd.
The cd is easy to keep safe.

I think the Cdj is better to manage.

as for sound, I heard the Cdj sounds more digitized.

I am going to have to do some research or look for a video.
Your gonna have to check back for updates
In the mean time check my myspace page out
www.myspace.com/crazygabedj



*********************************************************

For all information go to Dj City Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment